Enhance your VS.Net SCADA Master Station solution with Valquest’s Remote Terminal Units (RTUs). With features and inputs developed for Rural Electric Cooperatives, Valquest’s RTUs deliver accurate and reliable real-time intelligence to monitor, control and report on your utility operations, ensuring high levels of productivity.
The Valquest VQ-2015 is a communications-based Substation RTU that polls IEDs using various protocols to gather analog and digital information. It records the information it gathers in a local database, and responds to queries from clients with formatted messages from this database. It also has the ability to send commands to IEDs and expansion modules as received from a client.
The VQ-2015 is field programmable with a laptop and the Valquest utility software so you can do what you need to do when you need to do it.
The flexible programming utility includes:
- Standard IED templates
- User defined IED templates
- IED Network configuration
- Local database organization
- Server response data definition
- Control output definitions
- IED protocols
- Local Expansion Module definiti
- The VQ-2015 includes a local master (client) communications port so you can moniactivity in real-time through a local PC in the field.
- The device calibration and functionality verification is done with the same program, there is no need to juggle multiple applications.
- Includes event storage based on standard IED templates.
- The VQ-2015 has an internally opto-coupled master communications port to protect your equipment from lightning.
- Uses isolated 12VDC power for communications devices (radio or other).
- The VQ-2015 also includes a communications port for future expansion, making it evmore versatile.
|-40°F to 165°F
|0 to 100%
|85 to 260 VAC
95 to150 DC
|Relay Contact Rating
|Power Usage (without radio)
|3.5” x 19” Rack
|Fiber Optic Terminations
|ST – Connector
|IED Protocols – Available
Modbus - RTU
PGE – 2179